top of page

Hermitage of the Saint

Former hermitage dedicated to San Sebastián (early 18th century), this baroque-style temple (1952-1960) is inspired by the 18th century Baroque architecture of Seville, being consecrated on March 12, 1961.

Located to the south, it has a rectangular Latin cross plan and a transept covered with a half orange dome and small side chapels that support tribunes.
Behind the main altar is the image of Our Father Jesus of the Three Falls, known as “The Lord of the Saint”. The other two devotional images, María Santísima de la Soledad and JHS del Santo Entierro complement this sculptural ensemble of great devotion.

bottom of page