top of page


The first bullfighting data dates back to 1642, but it was not until 1717 that bullfighting celebrations were held in the public square called del Coso. The square was built in 1828 with lime, edge and brick at the ends.

It is circular, with a 35 meter diameter ring and 7.5 meter perimeter line with a box. Almost all the main figures of bullfighting have performed, being closely linked to the Litri dynasty. The last modification that the square suffered was in 2011 when it was equipped with an alley.

bottom of page